Thermography with drones is very useful in many circumstances and to offer diverse solutions; from its implementation to make aerial inspections of solar panels, industrial facilities, to fire control, search and rescue.
To offer services as a drone pilot using thermographic sensors or cameras, it is necessary, at least, to have a level 1 thermography certification as well as knowledge of the equipment to be used, the allowed airspace, the correct practices and regulations for professional and commercial use.
This training and certification course is designed to recognize and implement general and specific competencies for the professional operation of RPAs for thermographic inspections.
Participants will develop skills and theoretical and practical knowledge for a correct operation established under thermographic inspection protocols according to national and international standards. In addition, safety issues, risk mitigation and procedures will be developed to ensure a safe and continuous operation of RPAs in an industrial environment.
Thermography Level I Aerial Applications
Development of operational and safety skills for the operation of RPA equipment applied to thermographic inspections applied to thermographic inspections.
ON-SITE OR ONLINE COURSE
DURATION: 10 WORKING DAYS ( 4 HOURS PER DAY ) + ONLINE TEST
– International Certification in Thermography Level I focused on electrical applications and thermography in photovoltaic panels
thermography in photovoltaic panels, under ANSI, ASNT and ISO 18436-7 standards.
(CIT Group certifying body)
– Corporate Certification under DC3 standards for aerial inspections.
– Specialized thermography training Level I
– Training in aerial thermography applications
– Training in civil aeronautics and regulations
– Operational safety training
– Training in operational procedures
– Course material in digital format
– Certification exam according to ANSI, ASNT and ISO 18436-7 standards.
– Certification and credential
– DC-3 certificate