- Advanced Inspection of Wind Turbine Blades
- Wind Turbine Inspection in Wind Farms
External inspection of blades by vertical mapping, with high resolution RGB camera at close proximity for detail identification using artificial intelligence software.
Structural integrity report on blades, listing various observations:
- Oil or local biology fouling
- Condition of the coating layers
- Surface/deep cracks
- Laminate cracking
- Detachment of stringer
- Damage due to weather conditions
Survey of approximately 240 images per blade, mapping a total of 6-8 wind turbines per day; 90 towers (270 blades) over a 3-week period.
Ciudad Acuña, Coahuila.
Reynosa & Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas.
December 2020, January 2021.
Phantom 4 pro V2
Matrice 210 RTK V2 + X5S